+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nuff's New Amp New Rack Setup.

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    Hi Nathan,

The KEL84 is a great little amp, I used one for quite a while before selling it on, a chap in Bristol bought it from me, where did you get your one from?

May even still have a few spare valves in my parts box, you can have them if you wish.

Nigel
    Hi Nigel!
    I bought it from a chap in Liverpool. It's in very good condition, almost like new I'd say.
    The spares would be great cheers! Always handy to have!

Thanks again mate, I'll PM you my address.

I'm Simon.

Nice to see someone else using a Shure M75 . It's my cartridge of choice at the moment over the esteemed Jico SAS M55e. I put an HE stylus from turntableneedles.com in mine and it gives a clear, ballsy sound I feel, with more heft. A bit of a bargain and I'm not tempted to look elsewhere.
    Simon.

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddles View Post
    Nice to see someone else using a Shure M75 . It's my cartridge of choice at the moment over the esteemed Jico SAS M55e. I put an HE stylus from turntableneedles.com in mine and it gives a clear, ballsy sound I feel, with more heft. A bit of a bargain and I'm not tempted to look elsewhere.
    It really is a great sounding cartridge. Very clean and crisp with great bass. I may look at the stylus your using too, will be nice to hear the difference.
    Cheers!

I'm Nathan.

Can you supply a link to the stylus your using?

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff View Post
    Can you supply a link to the stylus your using?
    Here you go Nathan - https://www.turntableneedles.com/Shu...HE_p_1076.html

Not the cheapest of styluses but I took a punt on it and I'm glad I did. You can spend a lot of time and money thinking 'what if I try this?' In the end when something sounds right it is right. It probably helps if you don't go to bake offs and compare other carts though
    Simon.

I'm Nathan.

Here you go Nathan - https://www.turntableneedles.com/Shu...HE_p_1076.html

Not the cheapest of styluses but I took a punt on it and I'm glad I did. You can spend a lot of time and money thinking 'what if I try this?' In the end when something sounds right it is right. It probably helps if you don't go to bake offs and compare other carts though
    Thanks Simon, I'll have a look.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234