+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm loosing faith in the human race!

I'm David.

Default I'm loosing faith in the human race!

ive watched a few episode's of "golden balls" recently has anyone else seen it?
    its basically a program that really acurately portrays people ability to decive and lie followed with some quite shocking examples of greed.
    at the end the 2 remaining contastants are given the oportunity to either split or steal the money they have won between them.
    they are given 2 balls that open up to reveal either the word split or steal,
    at the count of three they select one and reveal it to there fellow contestant.
    if they both pick split they share the money, if they both pick steal they get nothing and if one person picks split and one steal, the one who picks steal gets all the money

today they had the oportunity to share £34,000... £17,000 each
    they both picked steal and left with nothing
    i find it truely shocking that people can be that greedy, and its not just the odd episode here and there, i have seen it maybe 10 times now and i have never seen them share the money. one person either steals and gets it all or they both steal
    bloody, apalling, morally inept idiots
    this program is suposed to be entertaining... it actually makes me angry and feel a little bit dead inside
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Nick.

I know how you feel. That's really sad. I've not seen it and I don't want to. It's really sad that this passes for entertainment. And I thought 'You've Been Framed' was bad enough.

I watch maybe 2 or 3 things on telly. And avoid gameshows like the plague. Sounds like a wise tactic.
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Rob.

I have watched this a few times and I don't know how people can live with themselves. it shows some of the human race at their most vilest.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

When they both Steal they (don't) get all they deserve - what makes me want to punch them is when one convinces the other they will share, then steals the lot - b*******!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm David.

the b word that you have censored really doesnt cover it in my books!
    and then after they have stolen they then go on to say something like "my family told me to do it" ... cowards, if you going to do something bad at least have the guts to hold your self acountable
    it cant even be put down to a moment of weakness because carrot asks the people who get voted out wether they would have stolen or split, and for the most part they say steal
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Nick.

Oh God... it's presented by Jasper Carrott? How the mighty have fallen.
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Ralph.

Never seen the bag of sh*te and don't want to but I assume this is yet another example of chav telly a la J Kyle esq. in which case they got it commin' big stylee. Hope all the greedy twunts walk away with a big fat bag of nothing

I'm David.

there was a pawn broker on there yesterday, when carrot asked him to explain how his job works he said "an example would be, someone comes into the shop with something worth a grand and i woulc give the a couple of hundred for it so they can buy it back easily"
    buy it back easily ... what a load of sh1te! "line your pockets i think you mean matey" is what i shouted at the telly!

I'm Steve.

I wonder why you are surprised by this wave of dishonesty that has swept our nation! seems the only way to get ahead these days is to rip others off...
    They swim... the mark of Satan is upon them. They must hang.

FLAC / WDTV Live / Cambridge Audio / Tannoy VX12

I'm Confused.

Unhappy

Hi Hamish,
    Stop watching it, you'll live longer!!
    These programmes are not designed to 'entertain' in the accepted sense of the word - they are designed to get people to watch adverts - while ever you watch and fume they are successful and will do more of the same.
    Own up, who watches Big Brother and thinks it entertaining in any sense - IMHO it plays to the lowest common denominator as do a lot of today's programmes. Vote with the 'Off' button, I do.
    Grumpy of Sheffield.
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast