+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Christmas Carol Drawn And Told App.

I'm Stephen.

Default A Christmas Carol Drawn And Told App.

Has anyone downloaded this app from Deep Blue Ideas?

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kipling View Post
    Has anyone downloaded this app from Deep Blue Ideas?
    Never heard of it, what does it do?

Regards Neil

I'm Stephen.

Hi Neil.

It's a really nice app of A Christmas Carol having both audio and drawings. It's the the quality of story telling and drawings that make it stand out. I got the free version from Google Play last year. I was going to get the paid version which had a great many more drawings but when I went to buy it a few weeks ago I found the company that produced it did not seem to be active now and it's not available at Google Play. Looked like it may still be on I-tunes. I was wanting to put the version I had on a tablet I got someone as a present, but couldn't download it anywhere, hence posting here. Anyway, I found an app (All In One Toolbox) that allowed me to access hidden folders where the file was stored on my mobile, and I was able to to make a back-up copy and I was able to load it onto the tablet, so at least they have the basic version.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kipling View Post
    Hi Neil.

It's a really nice app of A Christmas Carol having both audio and drawings. It's the the quality of story telling and drawings that make it stand out. I got the free version from Google Play last year. I was going to get the paid version which had a great many more drawings but when I went to buy it a few weeks ago I found the company that produced it did not seem to be active now and it's not available at Google Play. Looked like it may still be on I-tunes. I was wanting to put the version I had on a tablet I got someone as a present, but couldn't download it anywhere, hence posting here. Anyway, I found an app (All In One Toolbox) that allowed me to access hidden folders where the file was stored on my mobile, and I was able to to make a back-up copy and I was able to load it onto the tablet, so at least they have the basic version.
    Thanks for the explanation, good you got access to some of it.

Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread