+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You've Been Framed!

I'm Shane.

Default You've Been Framed!

Occasionally I watch this program from ITV.

There are a ''very few'' video clips that will make me laugh. Mostly the ones from swaggered idiots making cool attempts, but failing miserably in the end. Instant karma rules

Sometimes I like the cat videos, especially when they are fighting over food/milk.

What clips from YBF amuses you lot?

S.

synsei Guest

I'm surprised YBF is still airing. The last time I watched an episode, which is a few years ago now, just about all the clips shown originated from YouTube and I'd already seen 'em. I'm not a huge fan of Harry Hill either, does he still host the show Shane?

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by synsei View Post
    I'm surprised YBF is still airing. The last time I watched an episode, which is a few years ago now, just about all the clips shown originated from YouTube and I'd already seen 'em. I'm not a huge fan of Harry Hill either, does he still host the show Shane?

Agreed, never found Mr Hill's offerings funny. There is just no hilarious qualities about the man. Just bland and making big efforts to be funny! Epic fail!!!

No idea if he's still hosting. I watch YBF on ITV 2.

S.

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    Agreed, never found Mr Hill's offerings funny. There is just no hilarious qualities about the man. Just bland and making big efforts to be funny! Epic fail!!!

No idea if he's still hosting. I watch YBF on ITV 2.

S.
    YBF's heyday was when the big girl from Corrie (?) used to host it, I forget her name...

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by synsei View Post
    YBF's heyday was when the big girl from Corrie (?) used to host it, I forget her name...
    Lisa Riley. She used to be in Emmerdale, playing a ''Dingle'' charter many years ago.

S.

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    Lisa Riley. She used to be in Emmerdale, playing a ''Dingle'' charter many years ago.

S.
    Ah of course The ex was heavily into soaps and I'm not, I'm amazed these old brain cells could even be bothered to make the soap connection to be fair...

+ Reply to Thread