+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MF Nu-Vista problem

I'm Andy.

Spoke to John at JS Audio Repairs today. Very helpful person.

With the power to the relays disconnected all that is left is the pre-amp transformer and the relay pcb. Having removed and checked the pcu bridge rectifier all that is left is the pre-amp transformer.

After speaking to John he was of the same opinion. So I an trying to source a replacement. Waiting on MF to see if they can help if not John gave me link to get one made with a bit more power.

Unfortunately one of the Neutrik XLR 5 pin socket solder tags fell off so I now also need one of those.

From the photos can anybody identify the socket or know if the pins are available separately?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Andy, you should be able to obtain the 5-pin Neutrik XLR socket from either RS or Farnell, or perhaps from Maplin.
    Barry

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Andy, you should be able to obtain the 5-pin Neutrik XLR socket from either RS or Farnell, or perhaps from Maplin.
    Thanks Barry

But from what I have been able to make out the current versions, NC5's have different mount holes positions and I am not sure if existing male plug and lead which carries the 60V and 10V supplies to the amp is interchangeable?

Andy

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

The domestic arm of Farnell UK is CPC and you only need to spend a fiver at a time. Loadsof others that should be able to send you the exact part, including MF themselves I suspect
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Alan.

You could try Audiospares.com

http://www.audiospares.com/home.php?cat=202

Alan
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Andy.

Thanks for replies. Waiting on MF to see if they can supply both transformer and Neutrik connector?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123