+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTD: Stillpoints

TheMooN Guest

Default WTD: Stillpoints

As per, looking for a few Ultra SS and a couple of Ultra 5's

WHU !

I'm Mike.

I assume they are good, but at those prices....
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

TheMooN Guest

Questing now for 4X Ultra SS's and 3X Ultra 5's WHY!

I'm Mike.

TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

TheMooN Guest

Thank you for the heads up Mike, Unfortunatly it is the larger Ultra SS that I am fishing for.

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMusic View Post
    I assume they are good, but at those prices....
    You won't worry about the price once you have heard them Mike! No one ever sells theirs as they sound that good!

I'm Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mains Cables R Us View Post
    You won't worry about the price once you have heard them Mike! No one ever sells theirs as they sound that good!
    I know someone who has

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mains Cables R Us View Post
    Always something around the corner !

I have to compare old style Stillpoints against RDC cones with bases
    Think it will be close

Mike

I'm Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by User211 View Post
    I know someone who has
    Likewise, thankfully bought them used and sold them all on. On the other hand I had one of their amp stands
    under my Passlabs and that worked very well so maybe if you can afford the whole system - gulp,
    otherwise look to cheaper and better alternatives.

I'm Simon.

ps. likewise Clearlight Aspekt Racks brilliant, RDC cones,cups, whatever overpriced nonsense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast