+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My holiday photos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm King.

Default My holiday photos

Olden, Norway ( Sony Nex 5N with Konica Hexanon 40mm F1.8 lens )

King

I'm King.

King

I'm Geoff.

Excellent photos. Nice composition and exposures look good. The quality of that Konica lens shows, are you using an adaptor to mount it? I used to have a couple of the Hexanon 40mm F1.8 lenses (on Konica 35mm cameras) and I thought they were superb.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm King.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Excellent photos. Nice composition and exposures look good. The quality of that Konica lens shows, are you using an adaptor to mount it? I used to have a couple of the Hexanon 40mm F1.8 lenses (on Konica 35mm cameras) and I thought they were superb.
    Thank you!
    I was indeed using the Hexanon lens in conjunction with an adaptor. I still have two Konica cameras, an Autoreflex TC and a FP-1 with quite a few lenses, including 1 Hexonon 50mm F1.4, 2x 50mm F1.7, 1x 28mm F2.8, 2x 135mm F3.5, 1x 135mm F2.5...etc. I took the 40mm F1.8 for the trip because it's compact and light weight with surperb colour rendition as well as sharpness.
    King

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc123 View Post
    I still have two Konica cameras, an Autoreflex TC and a FP-1
    I had a couple of FT-1s and a little TC-X with several Hexanon lenses. The photo quality was very good. (still preferred my M42 Zeiss lenses on a Spotmatic though)

Mainly using a Nikon P7100 and an old (but wonderful) Olympus C8080 these days.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Superb Pictures. you can feel the texture of the water.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm King.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Superb Pictures. you can feel the texture of the water.
    Thank you! By the way, King is my first name.
    King

I'm Grant.

Ok King....interesting first name....if you could add it in your profile under name which is between email and location then it should show up in your post header.
    It is just so everyone can communicate on a more personal level. Thanks in advance.

So was it Elvis or Martin; or is it a family name ?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Hi King,

So you've been hiding away in Norway? It's good to hear from you again and see your excellent photos.

Trust you are still looking after your impressive collection of cartridges!

Regards
    Barry

I'm King.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Hi King,

So you've been hiding away in Norway? It's good to hear from you again and see your excellent photos.

Trust you are still looking after your impressive collection of cartridges!

Regards
    Hi Barry,

I have actually been hospitalized for quite a few times since my health suddenly went downhill last September caused by a condition called pulmonary fibrosis due to the anti-bodies in my immune system attacking the lung tissues. I am still being treated with steroid tablets daily and drug infusions at different intervals.

My cartridges are luckily still there but I don’t play them as often as before.

Best regards
    Last edited by kcc123; 18-11-2014 at 13:21.
    King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast