+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chelmer Valve e83cc

I'm jan.

Default Chelmer Valve e83cc

Is there any who can tell me. Where this valve is from. Chelmer not produce valve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm openingabottleofwine.

They could be from anywhere.

Chelmer valve company don't, as you rightly say, produce valves. What they do is buy them in from a variety of manufacturers (in East Europe, Russia and China) and screen them for quality, before adding their label.
    Barry

I'm Andrew.

Probably "Ei" (Yugoslavia).
    Michell Orbe with Moerch DP-6 Gold Precision > Shure Ultra 500 / London Jubilee / Miyajima Kansui > Croft RIAA R / Miyajima ETR-800P / Audion The Converter DAC > Audion Premier 2.0 > Audion Golden Night 300B/PX25 & Audio Black Shadow 845 > Audio Nirvana 15" Classic Alnico with Tannoy ST200.

I'm erik.

I seriously doubt Chelmer screen anything, I got som Russian dumpster tubes that was sold as 6SN7 tubes from them, quite useless,and overpriced.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Balle Clorin View Post
    I seriously doubt Chelmer screen anything, I got som Russian dumpster tubes that was sold as 6SN7 tubes from them, quite useless,and overpriced.
    Well that was what I was told when I visted the company and had a long discussion with the staff, who came across as being knowledgable, friendly and keen to help.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread