+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memory Foam Mattresses - Recommendations

I'm Robert.

Default Memory Foam Mattresses - Recommendations

Hi, I'm after a couple of the above for my daughters single beds. Any one got any recommendations / link to anything suitable ? Looking for low cost (up to £100ish each maybe). I've read that these mattresses can be hot so anything that has a temperature type cooling design would be great - Thanks.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Hi, I'm after a couple of the above for my daughters single beds. Any one got any recommendations / link to anything suitable ? Looking for low cost (up to £100ish each maybe). I've read that these mattresses can be hot so anything that has a temperature type cooling design would be great - Thanks.
    My advice is buy a conventional mattress with 1000 pocket springs. I bought a memory foam one, hybrid it has pocket springs and its not comfortable, its shape doesn't allow the bed sheet to stay in place (poor definition along the top edges) all in all not one of my better buys. When it comes to replace it I will be buying a standard one.

Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

I love my memory foam mattress. Kingsize one bought from eBay for about £140 delivered, it's the most comfy mattress I've had, perfect!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I love my memory foam mattress. Kingsize one bought from eBay for about £140 delivered, it's the most comfy mattress I've had, perfect!
    Hi Geoff, I looked on eBay and there are some very good prices. Do you have link, might be same company I was looking at which would be tempting.....

I'm Geoff.

Here's the seller I bought from:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/allextras1?_rdc=1
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Robert.

Thanks Geoff

I'm Robert.

Cheers for the steer Geofff. Got two memory foam singles from them. Superb quality items at a mere £65 each arrived today and fast despatch - very pleased indeed. Thanks again - Rob

I'm Geoff.

Glad it worked out!

+ Reply to Thread