+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Simple Audio Roomplayer 1 streamer/amplifier

I'm Olan.

Default Simple Audio Roomplayer 1 streamer/amplifier

Simpleaudio Roomplayer with Amplifier.

Simple Audio Roomplayer 1 streamer/amplifier in immaculate condition available for £230 inclusive of postage to the UK. I am happy to post overseas, but that will be at additional cost. The item is in Liverpool.

There are no marks on the top surface. The markings in this shot are simply reflections from a painting. In addition to a streamer and internet radio, you can connect memory sticks and USB drives to the unit. There is also an analog line in and line out and optical and coaxial digital out, a decent amplifier with the ability to drive a sub, a headphone amp and input for an iPod/Smartphone on the front via minijack.

The unit is immaculate and comes with all packaging and instructions.

The iPhone/iPad app and other software can be readily downloaded from Simple Audio and/or through iTunes. See here for details:
    http://www.simpleaudio.com/

If you believe what you read, then this might be useful:

http://www.whathifi.com/simple-audio...layer-1/review

This has had almost no use. Bought as a system for my old office, it has mainly been used as a streamer and source connected to the DAC in my Gato DIA250 via the optical output while I was replacing my previous streamer. It was excellent in that role but I am using a Moon MiND 180 now so this is surplus to requirements

PM me with questions/offers please.
    Vinyl: SME 20/2 & SME V, Audio Note Io Gold, Audio Note (Japan) S6, Allnic H1500 SEII
    Digital: 4TB Innuos Zen, Aesthetix Pandora DAC, Lumin D1 Streamer
    Pre Amp: Audio Research LS27
    Pwr Amp: Pass Aleph 2, Plinius SA-50 or Rank Concept Monoblocks
    Speakers: Art Alnico 8

I'm Nick.

Only issue is that Simple Audio has gone under and there will no further production or software releases. Sad as they are really good units and knock the socks off Sonos. I have just brought one new last week and contacted their support to ask about the android app only to find out that it will not be updated. It should work just fine for a long time to come until any of the streaming services change their WIMP/API's/plugins then there may be an issue. Streaming from a server won't be effected thankfully.

I'm Nick.

No TIDAL or Spotify from the android app. IOS app works a treat though.

+ Reply to Thread