+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NEBO 5 set for January 2015.

I'm Steve.

Default NEBO 5 set for January 2015.

Calling all AOS members. NEBO 5 will be taking place in the great North East again on Saturday January 10th 2015. Everyone welcome. Start time will be earlier to allow more people to demonstrate their wares. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you wish to attend and let me know if you intend bringing equipment etc. Please help to network this meeting and get the word out. I look forward to meeting up with the Nebo stalwarts and hopefully some new faces too. It really doesn't matter if you have items of interest or not, there is always great things to see and hear at Nebo meetings with some great music played all day. So please turn up and let your hair down.

The Windmill is a great place for such a meeting with a licensed bar and carvery. For those traveling any distance there are B+B facilities too which i am reliably informed are very reasonable. So why not park up and have a beer or two and enjoy the day.

See you down there......................

I'm Rich.

Nice one Steve! Just what's needed to start the new year on the right foot....
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm paul.

How about organizing a NEBO on tour
    Truth is always new, totally unknown, and unknowable. The mind must come to it without any demand, without any knowledge,without any wish; it must be empty, completely naked. Then only truth may happen. But you cannot invite it.
    JK Hamburg 1956,Talk 4

I'm Steve.

Interesting Paul, very interesting!
    Quote Originally Posted by loo View Post
    How about organizing a NEBO on tour

I'm Steve.

Well, been and paid for the hire of the room to host Nebo 5. lets hope plenty of folks turn up. I decided on the big room this time. If you have things you want to bring along please get in touch. Especially those who didn't get things played last time.

I'm mick.

Can I come ,I'll behave myself ..... honest!. Jesting apart,it's something to look forward to and count me as a definate,will see what I can come up with to fetch along. Count down has begun.......... Mick
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm Paul.

Count me in! Had a great time at the last one
    Paul.

I'm Steve.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8! Things are looking up. Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
    Count me in! Had a great time at the last one

synsei Guest

I won't be able to attend Nebo 5 Steve but if you are planning a Nebo 6 later on in 2015 I will try my damndest to be there, although I'll need to book a room somewhere as its a helluva drive from here

I'm Martin.

You can stay at the venue Dave, it's forty notes for a room.

Great event this, I really enjoyed the last one.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast