+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VU Meters

I'm Andr'e.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    VU or power meters are essential in any system (the more the better!) and anyone who says otherwise is simply in denial. I've just bought this so I have not two, but FOUR on my rack now!

I have one of them i bought A box load of Teac/Tascam gear a few years ago with a Teac 'GE20' EQ, Tascam '133' Cassette deck, Tascam 'M30' mixer..All for £150.00

I'm Andr'e.

Btw: id be willing to swap the Tascam 'MU-40' meter bridge if someone had a Teac 'MB-20' meter bridge spare..

I'm Geoff.

Wow! This site is turning out great already!

Old thread, I know, but if anyone has an MU40 that you'd be willing to part with (and that M30?!), I'd be made up. Been looking for both for ages! Thanks!

I'm Andr'e.

Is that a Vermona 'E2010' EQ in your avatar Geoff?

I'm Geoff.

Sure is! It was a great EQ but, alas, space is at a premium so I had to put it on eBay, and it was posted yesterday! That space is now reserved, hopefully, for an M30. I'm also keeping an eye out for one of those Teac eqs that's a similar affair, coz that will be able to be stacked on top of the reel to reels nicely.

I'm Andr'e.

Those Teac 'GE20' were great but now sought after. I actually had two of them. I like the was you have a variable gain on both the input & output.

I'm Geoff.

Yeah, you occassionally see them for sale with 'For parts/Not working' reel to reels on eBay, but I've yet to see them alone. There's a TASCAM GE20 on Gumtree at the moment tho, for £60.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234