+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nagaoka GL-602 Crystal Turntable Mat

I'm Deleted.

Default Nagaoka GL-602 Crystal Turntable Mat

As usual, Paul has accurately summarised the issues. Adding a kilo to a suspended deck will lower the resonant frequency of the suspension; this isn't necessarily a bad thing but it is worth noting. It will also alter the relative loading of the individual suspension springs and again this may be an issue on some decks (but not necessarily so).
    Account Deleted

I'm paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Indeed it does, Paul. “Works well” is a slight underestimation, though.

Superbly well, I would suggest is rather more appropriate. Indeed, it is unquestionably the most sonically effective T/T mat I’ve ever used, and works like a dream in conjunction with Mark (YNWaN’s) ‘magnetic’ record clamp, and as you say, the MN ETP platter

Look out for my forthcoming review of the Nagaoka crystal mat soon. All I will say for now is this: Techy users, if you haven’t bought one of these (now discontinued) mats for your SL-1200/1210s, then you’ve just missed out big time!

Marco.

P.S The transaction I carried out with Paul was dealt with in the most efficient and professional manner possible - textbook stuff! As such, I would thoroughly recommend the services of RFC to all members of AoS.
    Absolutely, Paul RFC was an absolute pleasure to deal with service like it used to be

looking forward to reading the review Marco
    cheers
    Paul
    Truth is always new, totally unknown, and unknowable. The mind must come to it without any demand, without any knowledge,without any wish; it must be empty, completely naked. Then only truth may happen. But you cannot invite it.
    JK Hamburg 1956,Talk 4

I'm Jamie.

Hi Paul your inbox is full

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by jamington2004 View Post
    Hi Paul your inbox is full
    Cleared

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234