Finally about to bite the smartphone bullet, and seeing as many members here share my interests in music and also photography I thought I'd ask for advice on this forum. The phone will be used to display photos to friends and work colleagues so a big screen, 5" or more would be useful; if it took good photos as well that actually look good on a computer screen and not just on the phone itself (singling out my partners Samsung S4 mini here, photos look amazing onscreen but really ordinary on PC). Secondly I'll be using it to play music, primarily at work, so good quality audio in the same ballpark as my, now very elderly at about 4 years old, Sony digital walkman is needed. Oddly, screamingly highend audio is not needed, I move around a lot at work so I'm hardly in critical hifi mode, just good audio that doesn't scream "lowfi" at me. I rip all my music at 320kps and find that's enough for work. I'll probably be using it as a webbrowser a bit to check Instagram and my own Facebook page "Focus on Photography Tamborine Mountain" but definitely won't be utterly bonded to the phone like I see so many others.
And I guess I might even use it to make the odd phone call too.....
Not looking to spend a fortune, looking to buy on Ebay and about the $200 mark seems to buy a good phone. Even the S4 mini can be had for about $250 but Chinese phones, like Lenovo, are a lot less.
Any input appreciated, and do people find a 5.5" (ie Lenovo A850+) phone too big for a shirt pocket?
Thanks,

Hal55