+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Films you want to See at the CINEMA....

I'm Martin.

I just get the feeling that these films were signed off by accountants as having a low risk of commercial failure....kerching cash in!

Whether you like it or not, Prometheus was panned by many critics and general audience members. Was there a need for a new Alien or Bladerunner film? Bladerunner sounds interesting but they had better get it right.

I think its a dangerous game to be playing if they dont get it spot on. I want to see a work of art with a true passion for film making. More often than not we are getting an exercise in ticking boxes.

I'm inconspicuous.

Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 today, great bit of hokum, thoroughly enjoyed it

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Default Mother!

Will be going to see this on Friday: http://www.odeon.co.uk/films/mother/17205/

Should hopefully be good!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

Didn't get a chance to see this film last week, so going tonight instead, then out for a curry and a few beers afterwards - can't wait!

Hopefully, it'll be suitably scary!!

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Didn't get a chance to see this film last week, so going tonight instead, then out for a curry and a few beers afterwards - can't wait!

Marco.
    Oh, I dont like the look of her... she's gonna do something........ weird
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Hugh.

Marco.
    Apparently it's a Marmite film. You'll either love it or...

Well... That was the most crazy, fucked-up film I've ever seen!!

Marco.

I'm Geoff.

Well... That was the most crazy, fucked-up film I've ever seen!!

Marco.
    Is that a thumbs up or thumbs down Marco?
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

Probably more down than up, mate... The jury's still out. Glad I seen it though, but it's one royal head-fuck!

Marco.

I'm Geoff.

I'd probably like it then.
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast