+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The coolest/funniest/most bizarre TV advert you've seen in past or recent times...

I'm Mike.

I'll never think of a Panda in the same way again.......
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Paul.

What happened to my post of the Skittles advert - Did it breech the forum rules and get pulled, or was it just a technical problem that stopped it getting posted?

I'm Alan.

I saw it Paul
    I think maybe a bit too risque
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I saw it Paul
    I think maybe a bit too risque
    Maybe I should have checked the rules first . Shame it is very funny, especially if you are eating Skittles when you watch it for the first time.

I'm Josie.

Hi Paul. Sorry mate but it was deemed a bit too risque and so it had to be removed.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Hi Paul. Sorry mate but it was deemed a bit too risque and so it had to be removed.
    Yeah, sorry about that and no worries. I should have thought about it before I posted.

I'm Neil.

New Free View TV ad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12