+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes & Funnies

I'm Keith.

Went to the pub with my girlfriend last night. Locals were shouting "paedophile!" and other names at me, just because my girlfriend is 21 and I'm 50.

It completely spoiled our 10th anniversary.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The thing I love most about this hot weather is the short skirts and low cut tops....

Although, they do make me look a bit gay.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Following the tragic death of the Human Cannonball at the circus, a spokesman said "We'll struggle to get another man of the same calibre."
    Keith
    Analogue: Lenco L75 with 'PTP5' top plate in heavy birch ply plinth/re-wired Rega RB300/SAE 1000e HOMC Cartridge/Trans-Fi Reso-Mat/Moth RCM
    Files: Voyage MPD/Custom PC/Supra USB/Beresford ASYNCH-1/Beresford TOSlink cable
    CDP: Inca Katana SE
    DAC: Beresford Caiman MkII (LiPo Battery powered)
    Pre-Amp: Croft Micro 25 Power-Amp: Croft Series 7
    Speakers: DIY Frugel-Horn Mk3 ('FH3') + REL Strata subwoofer
    Headphones: Beyer Dynamics DT990 Pro (250 ohm)/Schiit Asgard Headphone Amp
    Cables - Interconnects: Mark Grant G1000HD Speaker Cables: Van Damme Blue
    Mains: Belkin PF30/Mark Grant DSP2.5 & DSP1.0 Rack: Target

Office System: HP Win8 Laptop/JRiver/MF V-Link2/Beresford Bushmaster MkII/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 771e
    Bedroom System: Raspberry Pi/Raspbrian + MPD/HiFiBerry DAC/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 760i or DIY Hybrid Valve-MOSFET Headphone amp + Sennheiser HD595

Gallery

I'm InSpace.

I was at the swimming baths today and decided to have a sneaky piss in the deep end.
    The life guard must have noticed. The twat blew his whistle so f'kin loud I nearly fell off the diving board!
    Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

I'm ChrisB.

Can I play too?

I was at the swimming baths today and decided to have a sneaky piss in the deep end.
    The life guard must have noticed. The twat blew his whistle so f'kin loud i nearly fell off the diving board!

I'm InSpace.

Oops!
    Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

I'm ChrisB.

Hehehe. The gag was funny but that made me laugh out loud!

I'm Bob.

Thanks Chris, I shall try to remember in future......

I'm Bob.

Default So let's see now....

I'm ChrisB.

The Godfather finds out that his accountant, Guido, has cheated him out of $10,000,000.00
    The reason that Guido got the job is that he is completely and profoundly deaf. When he hired him, The Godfather thought that if Guido could hear nothing about the business activities of The Family he wouldn't be able to testify against them in court. When The Godfather goes to confront Guido about his missing US$10 million, he takes along his lawyer who knows sign language.

The Godfather says to the lawyer, "Ask him where the money is!”

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, “Where's the money?”

Guido signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

The lawyer tells The Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Guido's head and says, "Ask him again - tell him this is his last chance - either he tells me, or I'll kill him!"

The lawyer signs to Guido, "This is your last chance Guido, my friend - he really will kill you if you don't tell him."

Guido trembles and signs back, "OK, OK! Please don't kill me! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried in the flowerbed ten paces behind the shed at my cousin Antonio's house.”

The Godfather asks the lawyer, "So what did the little worm say - where's my god-damned money?"

The lawyer replies, "He says that your mother is a whore, he's been having sex with your wife for the last five years, your children are junkies, your dog is a rabid mongrel & you don't have the balls to pull the trigger"

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Love it!
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

When I die, I want to go like grandad did. In my sleep! .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread