+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Klipschorns.....La Scalas, Belle's Anyone Using a Pair ???

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    I wound't mind trying the Klipsch Forte. Problem is they are rare to find in the UK!

S.
    That's the problem Shane there are so few Klipsch Heritage speakers in the UK... However if you ever get the chance to get a pair I would highly recommend them.. I love my Heresy's. They are one of only two speakers that I would own twice.. !!
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm tony.

Bev,
    Have a look at The electric beach Frugel3....I moved from 63s/spendor sp1s-havent looked back. Mine are on TAS-just an idea!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by wee tee cee View Post
    Bev,
    Have a look at The electric beach Frugel3....I moved from 63s/spendor sp1s-havent looked back. Mine are on TAS-just an idea!
    Hi Tony
    They look really nice but I will be sticking with the Heresy's for a while yet...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Stephen.

Greatest rummage sale find of all time by a young friend of mine.....a pair of Forte IIs for $25!! He called me when he spotted them and I told him to check the driver surrounds and the finish; he said "Looks good" and I said buy them now before the people change their minds!! In his car and home in twenty minutes; we had them set up and playing in another ten....sweet!

Bringing the thread another few years forward to add to the Klipsch crowd, group, couple folks talking over years..........own Belles, Cornwall's, Forte II, and Quartets. The latter two being happily abused by my sons.

I'm Russell.

I bought a pair of Forte II speakers in fair shape for a friend! I owed him $99 for some band equipment we traded, and I saw these speakers, and bought them, hoping he wouldn't really want them, but he did, and wow do they sound amazing with a high powered solid state amp, (he has an old refurbed 100 watt Adcom) tremendous sound in a smallish room. He wound up buying new Klipsch speakers for his living room, some of their newer design with the copper dish woofers and a horn loaded tweeter at the top, an RF35 maybe? They sounded quite amazing as his surround sound front speakers. Still do after 15 years. I've always wanted some Bell's or Scalla's, I've thought of making my own even, but think they would be big in a 3Mx3M room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123