Hi All,

Now it is not often that I get too excited about a headphone at the £400 mark and yesterday when our stock of the new Sennheiser HD 630VB’s arrived I think it is fair to say that I wasn’t jumping for joy, but as they have something new, ie variable bass, I thought I would take them home to try, more to see how this was implemented really than a in depth listening session, well what can I say other than what a great headphone that has really taken me by surprise, after a 2 hour session I had to force myself to take them off to go to sleep.

Firstly it isn’t a small headphone but this is probably why it sounds so good thanks to the bigger drivers compared to most portable headphones, being a Sennheiser they are built like a tank, they are designed to work with smartphones so you can take calls and adjust volume on the headphone but most importantly these are a serious headphone for listening if you like a honest, high quality sound, they offer great detail and with the Variable bass you really can tailor the sound to just how you like it, in all honesty they are astonishing value.

The Variable bass really is a great idea, you basically twist a dial on the right cup to increase or lower the level of bass, I found that around 20% under maximum really was the sweet spot for me but then when I put some Muse on I upped to max and they really rocked :-)

Another area where they really win is that they are the perfect match for Chord Electronics award winning new Mojo, if you are serious about music on the go I would say these 2 products are the perfect match, I love my Mojo and use it daily with Tidal from my phone and every night I have been taking home a different headphone to see what works best with Mojo, you can’t beat taking your work home :-) and I have to say that these HD 630VB headphones are a brilliant match.

So anyway we have them on demo and whether for home use or for travelling at their price point of £399 I would say that the new HD 630VB headphones are unbeatable giving a highend sound which are comfortable, well made and being a closed back you can use them anywhere, I’ll certainly be taking them home again tonight :-)

http://www.highendheadphones.co.uk/s...0vb-headphones

Partnered With Chord's Mojo

Cheers,
Paul.

#headphones #sennheiser #chordelectronics #highendheadphones