+ Reply to Thread
Page 768 of 791 FirstFirst ... 268668718758766767768769770778 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 7909

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'd avoid them. Pretty much a hi fi rule of thumb that Sharp never made anything that was any good.
    Dont worry Macca !!! I will really need to be sure I will have a big gain over my Missions before I incur the wrath of the Mrs !!

Some nice Celestion Dittons - Gumtree - Rudgely Staffs

https://www.gumtree.com/p/speakers/c...ers/1251819065
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Buriedunderaloadofturntables.

I think 3 of mine are, too. The other 22 are on racks....
    Adam.

I'm Geoff.

Lovely looking Pioneer PL-70 turntable. Not exactly cheap though. Japanese seller.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pioneer-PL...53.m1438.l2649
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'd avoid them. Pretty much a hi fi rule of thumb that Sharp never made anything that was any good.
    They made some decent ghetto blasters. :-)
    There are times when you canít do the sensible thing, when you canít act like a responsible adult at all; you just have to do whatever insane thing comes into your head. When bad people do it they end up murderers, when good people do it they end up heroes, and when the rest of us do it we end up looking like total idiots. But whenís that ever stopped us?

I'm Anto.

I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Geoff.

Big JBL speakers going cheap in Bridgwater.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-large-sp...4AAOSwqVBZa6zP
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Taz.

I'm Geoff.

Hmm. Wonder if Adam (Beobloke) is having a clearout? There's a whole load of decent looking vintage B&O gear now listed on eBay.

This seller: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BANG-OLUFS...kAAOSwR29ZB4-~
    Mr. Tact!

I'm Geoff.

Parasound Zamp v.3 power amp going cheap so far. Neat little thing which sounds very decent. Ends tomorrow.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Parasound-...wAAOSw3R5Za5iH
    Mr. Tact!

I'm Geoff.

Nakamichi PA-5 power amp (Nelson Pass Stasis design), only bid up to £118 so far. It's a great amp! Collect from Grimsby.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nakamichi-...UAAOSwpHFZa3Hh
    Mr. Tact!

+ Reply to Thread