+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by spm View Post
    pioneer pl 12 £38 collected Nottingham seems fair.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-PI...wAAOSwLnBXXrWr
    Non original mat, but so what. Looks like it includes cartridge and a cleaner, bargain.
    Spendorman

I'm Jeff.

Default Beresford Caiman mk2 on ebay..

I'm selling this, open to offers...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1319445670...84.m1555.l2649
    Technics Sl1210 mk2. MCRU Linear Power Supply Step 2, Funk Firm Achromat, Isonoe Isolation Feet, Kab Tone Arm Damper, Kab arm rewiring kit, Kab Litz RCA wiring, Ortofon Concorde DJ S with Stylus 30, IanMac bearing.
    LFD MMO Phono Stage. Rega Elex-R Integrated Amp.Rega RS7 Speakers, TNT FFRC Speaker Cable. Nessie Vinyl Master RCM ( to take the misery out of record cleaning )
    Rega Dac.

I'm James.

Not ebay but Keswick oxfam shop have a Sony taf b940r UK for £67!! Ticket said tested and working, in black,looked in good Nick bar a couple of small marks,regretting not buying it
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Grant.

Not bad if it had remote
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Not bad if it had remote
    Remote included Grant
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Grant.

2 on bay for £110 and £120... maybe should go back n getit
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    2 on bay for £110 and £120... maybe should go back n getit
    I'd been up there on me hols, last day ,and my wallet was empty,ah well
    Last edited by Pieoftheday; 23-09-2016 at 15:42.

I'm David.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DENON-DN-6...gAAOSwr7ZW6Dgk

at first I thought how much

but its ex BBC so obviously has to sell for a stupid price

If I saw a working one of these for a sensible price I might go for it curious about the Digital out could it be connect to a coax input ?

I'm Dave.

Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Sean.

not ebay but these Goodmans speakers might be of interest to someone locally if work properly as seem cheap compared to ebay prices.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/speakers/v...ers/1189739510

+ Reply to Thread