+ Reply to Thread
Page 565 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 654655155555635645655665675756156651065 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 10964

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Andr'e.

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andr'e.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post

nice technics
    These were a cheap arse model but they sounded not arf bad. they always go for peanuts anorl

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Technics-M...kAAOSwMNxXVJdA

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual-Symmetry View Post
    These were a cheap arse model but they sounded not arf bad. they always go for peanuts anorl

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Technics-M...kAAOSwMNxXVJdA
    not seen that one b4...
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual-Symmetry View Post
    What's the connection with Nakamichi? Was it made for Goodmans by Nakamichi?
    Barry

I'm Dan.

missed an Acoustic Research EB101 Turntable made arrangements to collect tomorrow asked the guy to hold it for me i offered £45 he said OK gave me address etc time to collect but he sold it for £100 to someone else same old story as i was over that was i thought i would do too trips...goes to show trust no one.

I cant even give good stuff away at the moment.....
    Pre & Power
    Technics SUC 909U & Technics SE A909S
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

I'm Grant.

Poor show, Dan. But I guess if he needs money then morals kinda go out window for some folk.

If you can collect or buy packing and boxes etc you will probably sell stuff better.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Poor show, Dan. But I guess if he needs money then morals kinda go out window for some folk.
    I guess so should of collected their and then but was doubting weather i needed it now im kicking myself i suppose the interest he had put up the price....only worth £180 tops but still gutted really wanted it and not to sell on neither
    Pre & Power
    Technics SUC 909U & Technics SE A909S
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2

I'm Grant.

strike when iron is hot.........and that saying goes back to the 16th century
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andr'e.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    What's the connection with Nakamichi? Was it made for Goodmans by Nakamichi?
    Its was a Nak OEM as was the Sansui 'SC700' etc..
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread