+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudz View Post
    Just outta curiousity will anyone admit to a sneaky bid on the dodgy vinyl collection from Lintone Audio (page 365).

I'd love to know if they were all sh#te or if there was an actual "hidden gem" in the mix, probably not I reckon but...........
    Well Martin, it was worth a punt at 12 squids, I'll let you know when they land. It's a long time ago 79/80 to be exact, but Lintone were always one of my better dealers

I'm Sam.

Here's a good deal I think, SD acoustics OBS for £230 BIN or taking offers.. Collection only in London:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-OF-SD...-/301707249575

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStewart View Post
    Well Martin, it was worth a punt at 12 squids, I'll let you know when they land. It's a long time ago 79/80 to be exact, but Lintone were always one of my better dealers
    Glad they've gone to someone on here and I also have had a number of excellent experiences dealing with Lintone hence the posting.
    Hope you strike it lucky Paul.

I'm Paul.

Nice project for someone. JBL L100 in need of tlc. Currently bid up to £113 with a day to go.

I'm Geoff.

Since when is a Garrard 4HF worth £620? I've seen them go for around £30!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Ga...item3f5024dc4f

And now there's one for £1800

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garrard-4H...3D271927532623

Are people mad?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Since when is a Garrard 4HF worth £620? I've seen them go for around £30!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Ga...item3f5024dc4f

And now there's one for £1800

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garrard-4H...3D271927532623

Are people mad?

No doubt some bearded retro-idiot will be along shortly, to put it in his cool pad upstairs from the breakfast cereal shop.

I'm Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudz View Post
    Just outta curiousity will anyone admit to a sneaky bid on the dodgy vinyl collection from Lintone Audio (page 365).

I'd love to know if they were all sh#te or if there was an actual "hidden gem" in the mix, probably not I reckon but...........
    Just to update you Martin and others, The albums arrived from Lintone today, well packed and undamaged. Of the 40, 5 were Classics for Pleasure and went straight into my charity shop pile. Of the other 35 thiese where mainly mint to mint minus. I have lots of Liszt, Ravell, Puccini many of which are classic DECCAs, there are also many good DGs, EMIs, RCA Read seals and 3 CBS Masterworks series records. I have a Callas version of Tosca and many many others. All this for 11.50 plus postage, which works out 0.61p per record. Even the 5 tat ones are mint. Absolute ruddy bargain, well worth the punt
    Last edited by PaulStewart; 10-08-2015 at 21:53. Reason: typo

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Well done Paul on your purchase... sounds like a bargain to me
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

+ Reply to Thread