+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362412812 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 10964

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    Very good price- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUAD-405-2...-/191611103109

Hi-Fi Hanger's prices have always been reasonable. Unlike that bloody second hand audio shop, in North London!!

S.
    The owners (Steve & Sarah Ansell) are a smashing couple and very obliging. Aside from the ebay listings they hold plenty of other stock in their showroom. I'm looking forward to receiving a pair JPW P1's I'm purchasing from HiFi Hanger - just waiting for them to be re-foamed.
    Last edited by gsq4848; 25-06-2015 at 16:43.

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Another Mission 774 arm. This one has the scarce solid counterweight.

It's in Frinton on Sea, which is actually 'The Lost World' due to it's vaguely defined and largely unexplored territory. They still send missionaries out there. Some make it back.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1718332292...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    christ its up to £224 already!
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Another Mission 774 arm. This one has the scarce solid counterweight.

It's in Frinton on Sea, which is actually 'The Lost World' due to it's vaguely defined and largely unexplored territory. They still send missionaries out there. Some make it back.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1718332292...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    The bidding is getting serious on this. Up to £224 now, with 3 days to go. Wonder how high it'll get?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

I see Jamie said the same. I missed that!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

have decided they are overpriced and will stick with the 3009
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

not long to go a td 150 still cheap. been watching for a while now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3315855265...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    not long to go a td 150 still cheap. been watching for a while now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3315855265...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Looks good. Plinth is OK. I'd prefer it with the original top plate though (single control version).

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    have decided they are overpriced and will stick with the 3009
    Having owned and used both. My money was spent in the right place.

I'm jamie.

do you think its because its got the solid counter weight?
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

+ Reply to Thread