+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 10964

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by ff1d1l View Post
    Superb......
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

I know someone who has one...an avid collector from Stockton..the biggest collection of tt's I've ever seen..

I'm Nial.

Not as rare as the IMF, but by no means common either.
    And at the moment, rather more reasonably priced...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MISSION-77...3D221667146441

I'm Andr'e.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    I know someone who has one...an avid collector from Stockton..the biggest collection of tt's I've ever seen..
    The same guy who has the Alphason 'Symphony' TT

I'm Andr'e.

Not as rare as the IMF, but by no means common either.
    And at the moment, rather more reasonably priced...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MISSION-77...3D221667146441
    Which obviously has the wrong arm fitted

I'm Paul.

Is this Sony PS-X555ES the only ES turntable Sony ever made? I wonder if it is any good. No bids yet.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    Is this Sony PS-X555ES the only ES turntable Sony ever made? I wonder if it is any good. No bids yet.
    Yes it was the only one; a tangential version of their biotracer range. TBH they were nothing special in comparison to price and were a pain to the point of fling it in the bin if anything went wrong with the arm, but if you get a good one for a reasonable price they are good enough.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

OK - not ebay and collection only but I thought someone here might be interested. These Jungson pre and power amps are are real bargain at £400 the pair if you are able to collect from Fife.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    OK - not ebay and collection only but I thought someone here might be interested. These Jungson pre and power amps are are real bargain at £400 the pair if you are able to collect from Fife.
    Nice amps those
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Decca-Ster...p2056016.l4276 Decca tonearm -dunno if its a good price or even if it is any good.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread