+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 10964

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm John.

I just picked up an audiolab 8000cd faulty for £50 on eBay it's worth a punt will let you know the results
    Last edited by Sal4070; 22-12-2014 at 01:06.

I'm Nodrog.

I wonder if the dead spider gives added value, most speakers have the spiders on the inside. I reckon these might be quite good.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Go...51855026&rt=nc

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by istari_knight View Post
    Very rare but they appear to be missing the MGC-1e control unit which is essential for successful operation of the speakers. See here for more info

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    Very rare but they appear to be missing the MGC-1e control unit which is essential for successful operation of the speakers. See here for more info
    Well thats a bummer, pretty much worthless then... I doubt the drivers are worth much as spares.

I'm Paul.

I am literally drooling - Pioneer HPM-1500

I'm Nodrog.

I think we have a problem with definitions here. Can someone clarify what 'outstanding condition' means?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Technics-s...item35e2111e91

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Jeez-sus!
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by hermit View Post
    I am literally drooling - Pioneer HPM-1500
    Loony pricing though. That's about four times what they're worth in my opinion. The HPM series were interesting, but not THAT interesting.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Wouldn't like to see their shop soiled stuff
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Another overpriced item. Tannoy DC2000 with a £350 asking price. That's £250 more than they're worth!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-ra...item43d4d20e23

Apparently they're rare. That must be why I've seen several pairs for sale recently .
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread