+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 369769819859867868869870871879919969 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Robert.

Indeed! Seller would have to answer questions properly, reassure and upload pics of that tip
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Geoff.

Big beefy Onkyo integrated amp. Looks like it could go cheap. Very nice quality stuff Onkyo. A bit 'below the radar' for most.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Onkyo-A-9...53.m1438.l2649

I'm Geoff.

£3000 for a butchered and bastardised pair of Tannoy Cheviots!!

Where are the original tweeter controls? Why is there an 'add-on' tweeter anyway? What's behind the cheapo 'disco speaker' grilles?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-F...0AAOSwYNpazlKB

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    £3000 for a butchered and bastardised pair of Tannoy Cheviots!!

Where are the original tweeter controls? Why is there an 'add-on' tweeter anyway? What's behind the cheapo 'disco speaker' grilles?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-F...0AAOSwYNpazlKB
    But they are “intergrated” and apparently have massive “base”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    But they are “intergrated” and apparently have massive “base”!
    I just hope nobody is dumb enough to buy them.

I'm Steve.

it's just another lying smartphone arsewipe. If he had had them from new he would know what has been altered.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

montesquieu Guest

Tried to go and see this as it's just up the road, got a story about it being in Kent at the moment hmmm .. anyway if it stays cheap I might bid could be fun to have a play. Not sure if that's a tube amp in there or not?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232730341...&sojTags=bu=bu

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Tried to go and see this as it's just up the road, got a story about it being in Kent at the moment hmmm .. anyway if it stays cheap I might bid could be fun to have a play. Not sure if that's a tube amp in there or not?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232730341...&sojTags=bu=bu
    Nice. The G88 turntable is a goodie! The amp is a valve Cadet III and should sound pleasant enough. I'd be interested to know what's in the speakers, at a guess maybe Wharfedale Super RSDD 10 full rangers?

I'm Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    it's just another lying smartphone arsewipe. If he had had them from new he would know what has been altered.
    You've all got it wrong - they are a special edition ..... because they are "Tannot" speakers. Worth every penny

I bet he is about 25 years old and couldn't have possibly bought them in the 70s.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl turner View Post
    You've all got it wrong - they are a special edition ..... because they are "Tannot" speakers. Worth every penny
    And they're only three grand. That means my near mint ones must be worth ten grand .

+ Reply to Thread