+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 10964

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Grant.

WAs looking at that but no optical. i need it for the dip
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Unusual "Monitor Audio" prototype transmission line speakers. They certainly look interesting.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monitor-Au...item41911d5910

They look a little like the TDL ''Studio'' range.

S.

I'm Nigel.

What you need Grant is a nice Pioneer PDS 904 stable platter player at a good price

Nigel

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    They look a little like the TDL ''Studio'' range.

S.
    Take a look at the IPL speaker website.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I use a Pioneer PD-S505 Precision (amongst others) with my DIP & M22B. Sounds lovely! Excellent match and it has digital coax out.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    What you need Grant is a nice Pioneer PDS 904 stable platter player at a good price

Nigel
    Used to have a couple of stable platters, though not that far up the ladder Nigel. The denon I have is lazy at reading again when it has been off or if you change formats etc. Great sounding machines but unreliable. Due to getting the Monarchy dac it has rekindled my cd interest damn it sure something will come along b4 I snuff it .....maybe
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I use a Pioneer PD-S505 Precision (amongst others) with my DIP & M22B. Sounds lovely! Excellent match and it has digital coax out.
    Need optical though
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Stuart.

Default Monarchy Audio - its kind of a factory sale

New System (so far): Meridian 506 CD/ALAC -> Unison Research Little Italy -> Spendor S5e
    Secondary system: Airport Express -> BeoLab 3 Speakers (still need replacing - too fatiguing)
    TV Room: Marantz NR 1504-> Usher S520/525 speakers
    Original System: NAD C541 CD Player -> NAD C340 Amp -> lamp cord -> B&W CM2 Speakers, Ipod/Itunes ALAC- secondary source

I'm Grant.

Must be going out of business. shame as its good stuff.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Pete.

At the time I bought my SM70pro direct from Monachy in the US towards the back end of 2014 (with thanks to Geoff/Walpurgis for the pointer) I think the owner is retiring and looking to cash in on his business... and yes, my experience of the SM70pro is that its a fabulous piece of kit
    CDP: Primare CD31 Amp: Audio Note Oto SE DAC: M2Tech Young & Van Der Graaf PSU Speakers: Tannoy Cheviots
    Streaming: bespoke Korus server with SOtM soundcard, AudioQuest Jitterbug & Furutech GT2 USB cable
    Speaker Cable: Tellurium Q Black - Interconnects: MS Audio/Klotz MC5000

Come Chill With Me...
    https://www.mixcloud.com/orbscure
    http://theorbscureddj.blogspot.co.uk
    + play + enjoy + float + dream +

+ Reply to Thread