+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337737 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Bet they sound good.
    Need efficient speakers, but they would be nice I reckon. interesting to see what the final price is
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Need efficient speakers, but they would be nice I reckon. interesting to see what the final price is
    Coincidentally, the Tannoy 637 has a 91db sensitivity. Funny that!

I used to drive my 89db Eatons with a pair of 8 watt Arcana valve monoblocks and it sounded superb with more than enough punch.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Coincidentally, the Tannoy 637 has a 91db sensitivity. Funny that!

I used to drive my 89db Eatons with a pair of 8 watt Arcana valve monoblocks and it sounded superb with more than enough punch.
    Yes I know lol. dunno how difficult a load they are though.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andr'e.

Just bought this. A good price i thought & superb condition

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1216270540...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Just bought this. A good price i thought & superb condition

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1216270540...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

looks minty ...very nice
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shane.

Very nice...I had the integrated version. Similar sounding to my Sugden, but a tad warmer!

S.

I'm Grant.

I heard Ali Tait's integrated at Gary's with his Eglindales and it was extremely good.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Shane.

I heard Ali Tait's integrated at Gary's with his Eglindales and it was extremely good.
    Well, that very Kraken you heard used to be mines!

S.

I'm Grant.

Thought it might have been...not many around. think Ali still has it. It surprised us all with those speakers
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andr'e.

looks minty ...very nice
    Bought from him before, he's good seller. I always liked this Rotel Range for some reason & the only cassette deck i liked of theirs

+ Reply to Thread