+ Reply to Thread
Page 865 of 876 FirstFirst ... 365765815855863864865866867875 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,650 of 8758

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

  1. #8641
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 17,232
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I can never understand why DM2's and DM2a's go so cheap. They must be the most underrated true classic British speakers.

    Even the far less able DM4 fetches near twice as much these days.
    I paid £50 for my DM2as. Used for audio/visual duties, and yes they're damned heavy!
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

    Barry

  2. #8642
    Join Date: Sep 2009

    Location: Bournemouth

    Posts: 4,258
    I'm Dan.

    Default

    I have a pair DM2's sat doing nothing but will go back to them one day..
    Main System
    NAD 1030 Pre Amplifier - Sony SA-H7900 Speakers - Linn Interconnects & Van Den Hul Cables Speaker Cable..
    Vinyl :
    Rega Planar 2 / RB250 / Ortofon OM Super 10 / VDH Oil Bearing Upgrade / Roksan R Mat

  3. #8643
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: Southall, West London

    Posts: 33,720
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    I see you have the PMA-350SE in your signature now Dan.

    Everybody should keep one of these, even if only as a back-up amp. 'Cos you can slot one into just about any system and it will sound remarkably good.

    I've owned them and each time I get one driving my big Tannoys, it puts a grin on my face. A cheap Jap integrated has no business sounding that decent!

  4. #8644
    Join Date: Sep 2009

    Location: Bournemouth

    Posts: 4,258
    I'm Dan.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I see you have the PMA-350SE in your signature now Dan.

    Everybody should keep one of these, even if only as a back-up amp. 'Cos you can slot one into just about any system and it will sound remarkably good.

    I've owned them and each time I get one driving my big Tannoys, it puts a grin on my face. A cheap Jap integrated has no business sounding that decent!
    My new daily Geoff now just need to find a decent phono stage for it.... Too cheap at £45 not to grab it so i did driving the DC1000's very well indeed i am after another DCD 835 to go with it as had the pair a couple of years ago....
    Main System
    NAD 1030 Pre Amplifier - Sony SA-H7900 Speakers - Linn Interconnects & Van Den Hul Cables Speaker Cable..
    Vinyl :
    Rega Planar 2 / RB250 / Ortofon OM Super 10 / VDH Oil Bearing Upgrade / Roksan R Mat

  5. #8645
    Join Date: Oct 2014

    Location: SE London

    Posts: 371
    I'm Richie.

    Default

    Some good looking Tannoy Eaton’s in the bay for 350. West London

  6. #8646
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: Southall, West London

    Posts: 33,720
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martian sunrise View Post
    Some good looking Tannoy Eaton’s in the bay for 350. West London
    Total bargain! I should buy those, but I have three pairs of Tannoys already.

    Grab them quick somebody!!

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tannoy-Ea...cAAOSwWWJavRrO

  7. #8647
    Join Date: Feb 2013

    Location: W Lothian

    Posts: 43,122
    I'm Grant.

    Default Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Total bargain! I should buy those, but I have three pairs of Tannoys already.

    Grab them quick somebody!!

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tannoy-Ea...cAAOSwWWJavRrO
    Good buy those.

    There is another tosh 370 tt going fairly cheap too so far as well.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

  8. #8648
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: Southall, West London

    Posts: 33,720
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    There is another tosh 370 tt going fairly cheap too so far as well.
    Looks a nice example. In Leicester: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toshiba-S...cAAOSwmRBalyeB

  9. #8649
    Join Date: Jul 2009

    Location: Hampshire, UK

    Posts: 2,061
    I'm Buriedunderaloadofturntables.

    Default

    Now here’s a puzzler - “No speaker’s unable to test” (please note the abominable apostrophe is the seller’s - not mine!).

    Er, well what are those two brown boxy things that you can clearly see sat directly behind it?!

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wifona-Co...sAAOSwAfpavMR5
    Adam.

  10. #8650
    Join Date: May 2016

    Location: Birmingham, U.K

    Posts: 321
    I'm Taz.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Now here’s a puzzler - “No speaker’s unable to test” (please note the abominable apostrophe is the seller’s - not mine!).

    Er, well what are those two brown boxy things that you can clearly see sat directly behind it?!

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wifona-Co...sAAOSwAfpavMR5
    Could be that he doesn't have the din plugs for the speaker connection. I say this because I have a old itt turntable that requires din which I don't have to test to see whether it works out not

+ Reply to Thread



 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •