+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 302702752792800801802803804812852902 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Adam.

Default Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardlon View Post
    If I was near Eastleigh I may well bid on this subwoofer and if I got it (for a low price) would fix whatever is going on with the mains input. Surely it would not be difficult. If things did not work out the box would make a useful plant stand.
    Eastleigh is just down the road from me so I was also planning to have a bid and repair the poor thing.

Got a soft spot for the model as it was my second subwoofer design when I worked for Mordaunt Short.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Nathan.

That's an amazing bodge up

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Eastleigh is just down the road from me so I was also planning to have a bid and repair the poor thing.

Got a soft spot for the model as it was my second subwoofer design when I worked for Mordaunt Short.
    Yes I had been thinking of bidding too I'm on the hunt for a sub for the study. Can't be hard to fit a new IEC socket. Eastleigh is a blatt down the M3 for me (under an hour).

I'm Edward.

Well don't go and outbid each other too much.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Adam.

In that case I'm happy to step aside - Good luck!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Edward.

I will not be bidding. Tom the coast is clear for you.

Set your alarm for about 4:15pm on Sunday and snipe the subwoofer.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Yeicks!

The seller shouldn't really be allowed to put it up for sale without finding the correct fuse carrier. There is caveat emptor and there is complete abrogation of responsibility!
    Barry

montesquieu Guest

Thanks guys I'll be using bidslammer

montesquieu Guest

For the vinyl nut who has everything ... https://www.recordcase.de/en/orb-cartridge-warmer - a snip at Euros 289 including VAT .... and no it's not suddenly next April 1

Product information "ORB Cartridge Warmer"

The ORB Cartridge Warmer has a carbon-fibre heating system inside which radiates infrared rays to heat the pickup. This dramatically improves the sound quality. Enjoy the best sound of music with ORB analog accessories.

ORB Cartridge Warmer

Cartridge warmer
    higher sound quality
    fits for cartidges in the dimension 24x40mm
    dimensions: 35.5 x 69 x 42.5 (mm)
    weight: 86g
    Made in Japan

I'm stuart.

How warm does it heat to? By the time you fit the cart to the arm and get it set up it'll be back to room temperature! For people who live in Saudi can you get a cartridge cooler?

+ Reply to Thread