+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 301701751791799800801802803811851901 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Mike.

I'm Grant.

not on the bay but these are very good and worth the money even though they have increased in price

Emotiva XPS-1 Compact High Performance Phono Preamp
    £219.00

https://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/...BoC9IEQAvD_BwE
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    not on the bay but these are very good and worth the money even though they have increased in price

Emotiva XPS-1 Compact High Performance Phono Preamp
    £219.00

https://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/...BoC9IEQAvD_BwE
    Looks good and the price is not excessive.

Anyone have any experience of it?
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Looks good and the price is not excessive.

Anyone have any experience of it?
    Me.i used one for years. Still got it obviously just not using vinyl no more. Probably sell up i think and stay digital.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by perlogalism View Post
    That was a bargain !!! I see its sold now ,and just down the road too
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Adam.

Nice Mordaunt Short sub for only 99p. The power socket has "been modified" as can be seen in the fourth picture but "it has been tested and turns on properly"!!

All I can say is they're braver people than me....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mordaunt-S...sAAOSwwrtZ3Oev
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Nice Mordaunt Short sub for only 99p. The power socket has "been modified" as can be seen in the fourth picture but "it has been tested and turns on properly"!!

All I can say is they're braver people than me....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mordaunt-S...sAAOSwwrtZ3Oev
    and their still alive...? blimey good way to blow yourself up with ease..
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm Alex.

If the subwoofer bass does not blow you across the room, touching the fuse might!
    Spendorman

I'm Edward.

If I was near Eastleigh I may well bid on this subwoofer and if I got it (for a low price) would fix whatever is going on with the mains input. Surely it would not be difficult. If things did not work out the box would make a useful plant stand.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm Grant.

Crazy repair. some folk deserve to die
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread