+ Reply to Thread
Page 709 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 209609659699707708709710711719759809 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I knew I had a copy. The original 1969 Island release. It's in better nick than the one on ebay. The sleeve is far better too.
    Sadly there is no week in Benidorm there. Your copy is the 2nd issue with the Pink Rim Palm Tree label.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Grant.

used to have that one too. i gave it to a mate years ago.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

You is in the money , Geoff!!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Your copy is the 2nd issue with the Pink Rim Palm Tree label.
    Maybe I'll get luckier with this.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

montesquieu Guest

I knew I had a copy. The original 1969 Island release. It's in better nick than the one on ebay. The sleeve is far better too.

Can't seem to find my copy. I do remember it has curious little brown burn marks on the inside of the gatefold .. wonder how those got there ...

Might have to knock a fiver off or something ....

I'm Gone.

Sorry Geoff, but yours is not on the pink Island label, that's the valuable one........ Mine is

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStewart View Post
    Sorry Geoff, but yours is not on the pink Island label, that's the valuable one........ Mine is
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

I believe that this is actually the rarest "Court Of The Crimson King" by a very long mile

Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Anto.

Its daft , but there again some first pressings are 50 years old nearly ! I am waiting till the price on my 2 yrs stack of Sounds newspapers from 1972,(albeit with brown age stains on the edges ,having been under the bed for the last 40 yrs ) suddenly gets to the 'must have' timecale
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm sorted.

Maybe I'll get luckier with this.

Can't be worth much if I've got one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread