+ Reply to Thread
Page 858 of 895 FirstFirst ... 358758808848856857858859860868 ... LastLast
Results 8,571 to 8,580 of 8945

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    KEF Corelli speakers. In need of a tidy and polish, but should be nice after. Great sounding speakers! Located in Biggleswade.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-s...53.m1438.l2649

Kef must have sold masses of these lovely speakers. This pair is in the 30k serial number range. Mine are much earlier - in the 3k serial number range.

Anyway watching. Why? Well why not.

Always interesting to see what other items a seller has. Seems very ambitious for his '"Now that is what I call music!" CDs. I remember dumping many of these in the skip that somehow my daughters' seem to have collected over the years.
    Source: Win10 server, Win10 Mini-ITX Renderer running JRiver & Tidal/Roon
    DAC / Preamp: Perreaux DP32, Secondary DAC:
    Chevron Paradox
    Amp: Radford Revival STA25, TubeHunter Class D IRS2092
    Speakers:, Tannoy Eatons, Kudos Cardea C2, BatPure Supertweeters (and others)
    Power Conditioner: ISOtek Qube 1k
    Currently resting: Radford Revival Prototype preamp, Paul Baldwin 405C amp, PMC LB1 Signature

I'm Geoff.

Yes. I could have been tempted to have another pair myself, but I have some small Tannoys on the way.

I'm Edward.

Are you working on the idea one can't have too many speakers?

Anyway which Tannoys?
    Source: Win10 server, Win10 Mini-ITX Renderer running JRiver & Tidal/Roon
    DAC / Preamp: Perreaux DP32, Secondary DAC:
    Chevron Paradox
    Amp: Radford Revival STA25, TubeHunter Class D IRS2092
    Speakers:, Tannoy Eatons, Kudos Cardea C2, BatPure Supertweeters (and others)
    Power Conditioner: ISOtek Qube 1k
    Currently resting: Radford Revival Prototype preamp, Paul Baldwin 405C amp, PMC LB1 Signature

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardlon View Post
    Anyway which Tannoys?
    i6 AW. As shown in my blog: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...202#post952202

I only want the drivers and crossovers from these. The plastic cabinets are for the skip.

Yes. You can have too many speakers. I have five sets already, including big ones (Tannoys ).

I'm Buriedunderaloadofturntables.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post

Yes. You can have too many speakers. I have five sets already, including big ones (Tannoys ).
    Blimey - is five pairs too many? I'm in real trouble, then...(15 pairs including 6 large and one huge!)
    Adam.

I'm Grant.

lost count but at least 9 sets here. would get rid but its difficult up here to find buyers, not that any are worth all that much.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/EMOTIVA XPS1/12V BATTERY - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP\WE TUBED - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, SPOTIFY - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS/5V BATTERY - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Blimey - is five pairs too many? I'm in real trouble, then...(15 pairs including 6 large and one huge!)
    Still got the Leaks then.

I'm Dennis.

And I feel obsessive and guilty about having one reference pair, and one pair I'm working on.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharos View Post
    And I feel obsessive and guilty about having one reference pair, and one pair I'm working on.
    You should feel guilty about only having 2 pairs of speakers, you're way behind the curve! 6 pairs here and another pair soon to arrive (hopefully).
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200P CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'The best I advice I ever received was to always remember that no-one else has any idea what they are doing either.'

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharos View Post
    You should feel guilty about only having 2 pairs of speakers, you're way behind the curve! 6 pairs here and another pair soon to arrive (hopefully).
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200P CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'The best I advice I ever received was to always remember that no-one else has any idea what they are doing either.'

+ Reply to Thread