+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456856 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    Never seen one before Shane.....
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nodrog.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Crazy... and looking at the comments there seems to be a doubt if the B-110's are the originals. I am quite sure my Sterlings would sound as good if not better and mine are mint, which these Chartwell's are definitely not... and my Sterlings could be had for a fraction of that silly price...

And these are just stupid, and they all have rubbish binding posts...:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHARTWELL-...3D321809950719
    But they do have the right base units!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    they look like the tweeters pageants use geoff.
    They are similar. I believe both are variants of the KK10 model.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

look 'orrible (chartwells)
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dan.

Just won this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUANTUM-EL.../252030927331?

Will get it serviced and go from their.
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman91 View Post

Just won this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUANTUM-EL.../252030927331?

Will get it serviced and go from their.
    looks in good nick Dan. nice buy.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Yes Grant i thought so too but thought it would go for £100 + because of the rarity but i won and thats a surprise going straight in the collection of exotica .
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

Box13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    That looks like a genuine bargain Dan, well done and good luck to you.

I'm Grant.

Just won these, thanks to Geoff reminding me of them....good lad

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1617667892...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Steadman View Post
    Of course it will be brilliant, just look at the size of those metres.

If it's happy into 4 ohms, you could happily string speakers around the space. I assume that you wouldn't want deafening levels anyway. Most people like to chat over a drink.
    How much do you think I should tell him to bid up to?

+ Reply to Thread