+ Reply to Thread
Page 737 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 237637687727735736737738739747787837 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Grant.

Think Ive 8 sets all told,
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Dunno. What's Audio Al got?
    Good point. I withdraw my claim!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Dennis.

I think they look like a very serious and well designed attempt at high end monitors from their time, and they were then well reputed as a company. They would probably be narrower and deeper now.

I'm Geoff.

Tannoy System 800 speakers. These are very nice, smooth, transparent and detailed with excellent imaging. Pretty sensitive too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2323072413...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Only £150 bid so far. In Basingstoke. They've been selling for around £400.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

A 'posh' Connoisseur BD1 at £754!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262945402662?ul_noapp=true
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    A 'posh' Connoisseur BD1 at £754!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262945402662?ul_noapp=true
    Not posh enough for that cash
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adam.

Phrases involving "polishing" and "turds" spring to mind...
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Alex.

Not so much a bargain, where are the HF1300's!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322490212893
    Spendorman

I'm Sean.

this vintage set looks good value.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rotel-RP-3...sAAOSw4CFY792-

+ Reply to Thread