+ Reply to Thread
Page 736 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 236636686726734735736737738746786836 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm jamie.

yes mate,im listening to them now,they are on par if not better than the 66's,the bass isnt so over whelming.
    ive got the original invoice,£487 including stands + boxes. the cabinets are lovely walnut.they are very heavy,almost done my back getting them from the car upstairs!

now the question is....what do i do with this lot! lol

My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    yes mate,im listening to them now,they are on par if not better than the 66's,the bass isnt so over whelming.
    ive got the original invoice,£487 including stands + boxes. the cabinets are lovely walnut.they are very heavy,almost done my back getting them from the car upstairs!

Wow They look superb....We are all in the same boat with excess.... i quite like it sometimes but other times not only so much you can use at once.... pleased for you...
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm Grant.

nice... move the 66 on and have better speaker and cash in hip
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Opposite issue up here in Scotland all the good stuff seems to be for sale 300 miles from me ��

Hardly seen anything worth buying near me.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Opposite issue up here in Scotland all the good stuff seems to be for sale 300 miles from me ��

Hardly seen anything worth buying near me.
    I'll sell you anything mate
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post
    Ahem!

Five pairs here. Note the stacked corner cabinets behind the big Tannoys.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Ahem!

Five pairs here. Note the stacked corner cabinets behind the big Tannoys.
    15 pairs here......
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm jamie.

i think we all need help! its like an addiction!
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Adam.

Hmm, less pairs here but as they include Signifers, Beovox 5000, Pentas and MS150s, Leak 3090s and Duntech Marquis, I probably lead in sheer volume/weight terms!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    I probably lead in sheer volume/weight terms!
    Dunno. What's Audio Al got?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread