+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post

Grate? As in firewood?

I'm inactive.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Made-K...c=1&rmvSB=true

Not many ebay listings offer this though:

"Higher outputs due to increased come loading"

I'm Felipe.

Castle Speakers herehere!(Maybe Richmond's?)
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CASTLE-SPE...item2802780be8

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapito View Post
    Castle Speakers herehere!(Maybe Richmond's?)
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CASTLE-SPE...item2802780be8
    Are they Castles? Not one I can recall. They may have Castle badges, but they look more like Videoton Minimax's to me.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

I was keeping quiet about these with a view to buying them. A pair of boxed Corellis in what looks like mint condition. Probably the best of the earlier 'C' Series KEFs. More tonally accurate than the now sought after R103 & R104 variants. These are very good indeed. Think LS3/5a with bass and you'll be about right.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2520008598...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

With a bit of soul searching, I've decided not to go for them. I just don't have room for more speakers. (yes Grant, they are the one's I was keeping under my hat )

I predict this model will rocket in value in the near future.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Ok. yes i saw those but never ascosiated you with them. Quite nice speakers in good condition..nice to have the box etc. i am into a set that finish in 3 days so will alas pass too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Big infinity with 15 inch bass - collection in Birmingham. probably have a punt on these if they were closer, price is right:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Infinity-S...3D261930141435
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I have currently 2 sets of speakers with b200 drivers so initially theyll be spares but these are the paper elac version(at least i think they are) so may be better than my ones
    I got some of these paper cone B200's about 8 years ago. First thing I noticed was that the cone shape /look, reminded of old Elac speakers I used in the late 60's, Elac 8N148 and Elac 8N185.

Is this a coincidence!
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

They are also very similar to the Mordaunt Short DSB 208 apart from the mounting layout.

I'm Grant.

elac paper drivers were improved version of old lowther drivers i think.should produce a nice even sound. including postage they cost 11 50 so am pleased to have them. once ive got them i will compare.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread