+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 2920 FirstFirst ... 19059064068068868969069169270074079011901690 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 29197

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

Astor Piazzolla

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

on to spotify
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

Zachary Breaux - Uptown Groove

HV Electrical Engineer - SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel) Plant

I'm Andy.

Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous

I'm Andy.

Donald Fagen - Morph The Cat

I'm Grant.

Super stuff. Always liked both the longs and shorts albums.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Dancin Donkey Walker View Post
    Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous

Saw them on this tour at the Glasgow Apollo what a night, the top balcony was bouncing up and down, I thought it might collapse. They knew how to rock and entertain that's for sure.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post

Super stuff. Always liked both the longs and shorts albums.
    Saw them on this tour at Knebworth 1992, first live televised event on Sky 1 other than sport it was. A great evening with great weather for an outdoor event, wife and I even managed to see ourselves when we watched the rerun 😁

Genesis were superb.

I'm givingyouaprettygoodclue.

Van Halen (first album) with a Warner Bros Burbank palm tree avenue label.

It reminds me that with formats other than record you really miss out on the artwork. I mean, on the rear of the sleeve how the flip did DLR get his back to that angle without landing on his head ?

Pete

I'm Daniel.

Default The Moody Blues with The London Festival Orchestra

Picked up a great copy of The Moody Blues with The London Festival Orchestra's 'Days of Future Passed' for $1.99 to be exact. Love the sound and the interaction with the orchestra. Some aren't much into the whole orchestra fused theme and I get it ... I've never listened to the regular Moody Blues so I'm without a reference, but so far I'm enjoying this album a lot.

+ Reply to Thread