+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 2920 FirstFirst ... 18158163167167968068168268369173178111811681 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 29193

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

Coco Montoya - Songs From The Road

HV Electrical Engineer - SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel) Plant

I'm Dan.

Texas - Jump On Board
    CD

Always had a soft spot for Sharleen
    Receiver
    1980 Yamaha CR 2020
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Rogers LS7

Secondary
    Sony HCD SD1 Receiver with built in CD Player
    Mordaunt Short MS10
    Sony SA CS1 Subwoofer

I'm Simon.

I love this album and lots of vangelis stuff like the china album and the 'Chung kuo' track. Also the voices album, oceanic album and the best of 'odyssey' album. Vangelis is a pioneer of the early electronic genre. He is like a classical master trained in the use of keyboards and synths and samples. I wonder what music Mozart would have been making if he were alive today with today's technology.

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Dancin Donkey Walker View Post
    This a truly fantastic album, atmospheric, quality recording and all round great LP.
    Also happens to be one of my all time favourite films too.

Vangelis - Blade Runner on vinyl

+1
    Really looking forward to the new Bladerunner film. Be interesting to see how Jóhann Jóhannsson scores it. I'm quite a fan of his work but Vangelis is a hard act to follow.

I'm Andy.

Out with the dogs early this morning and got soaking wet through (all 3 of us - 2 mutes and me).
    So been listening to a couple of tracks below;
    Chris Rea - Santo Spirito Blues

Karmakanic - Who's The Boss In The Factory
    Very much enjoying this

I'm Grant.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

George Benson - In Flight currently on the platter

I'm Grant.

Some Queen i think .....
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Dancin Donkey Walker View Post
    George Benson - In Flight currently on the platter

I like George.. not got that one tho
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread