+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 2930 FirstFirst ... 10650655659660460560660760861665670611061606 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 29300

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Nathan.

Exit Planet Dust 2LP

I might be trapped in a k-hole by the time this one is over.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by nthall View Post
    Exit Planet Dust 2LP

I might be trapped in a k-hole by the time this one is over.

K-hole sounds good...

Not quite my cup of tea...

Currently listening to Dhafer Youssef - Birds Requiem again and without annoying the neighbours it still sounds great with little volume via the LV's... the LV's are so growing on me... maybe my last speakers.... maybe..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Not quite my cup of tea...

Currently listening to Dhafer Youssef - Birds Requiem again and without annoying the neighbours it still sounds great with little volume via the LV's... they are so growing on me... maybe be last speakers.... maybe..
    I've got a PA setup in the living room that I just finished building for someone. I'm definitely annoying the neighbors. Double stacked 15s on each side, with 400 watts class a running to each. I'm putting it through it's paces.

I've got a PA setup in the living room that I just finished building for someone. I'm definitely annoying the neighbors. Double stacked 15s on each side, with 400 watts class a running to each. I'm putting it through it's paces.

Glad you are annoying your neighbours with your setup Nathan....

I happen to know that my immediate neighbour is away so no harm in still playing the tooons....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Nathan.

Glad you are annoying your neighbours with your setup Nathan....
    It's only my setup for another couple of days. They do their fair share of annoying. The guy next door is usually screaming, or doing karaoke in a high falsetto. The other side has a weiner dog that never stops barking. I don't feel bad about it.

It's only my setup for another couple of days. They do their fair share of annoying. The guy next door is usually screaming, or doing karaoke in a high falsetto. The other side has a weiner dog that never stops barking. I don't feel bad about it.

Well Nathan you have a good excuse to annoy your neighbours if they are like that...

I am lucky in having superb neighbours and I know them well so I am safe in keeping playing, at a reasonable level, my toons...
    Bev

I'm Nathan.

Well Nathan you have a good excuse to annoy your neighbours if they are like that...

I am lucky in having superb neighbours and I know them well so I am safe in keeping playing, at a reasonable level, my toons...
    I normally do. My walls are lined floor to ceiling with shelves of vinyl. They actually make good sound deadening. My normal level of loud can't be heard outside. Tonight is an exception. They can probably hear it for two blocks. I had to turn on the AC in February because the amps are throwing so much heat.

I normally do. My walls are lined floor to ceiling with shelves of vinyl. They actually make good sound deadening. My normal level of loud can't be heard outside. Tonight is an exception. They can probably hear it for two blocks. I had to turn on the AC in February because the amps are throwing so much heat.

So tonight is an exception... two blocks away is great

My 300b is also throwing a fair bit of heat out so I don't have to have the heating up too high......
    Bev

I'm Nathan.

So tonight is an exception... two blocks away is great

My 300b is also throwing a fair bit of heat out so I don't have to have the heating up too high......
    If you have a drafty listening room the 300b makes a fine space heater too.

If you have a drafty listening room the 300b makes a fine space heater too.

It's not so drafty but quite a small room so the 300b is heating it nicely...

Keeping me quite toasty tonight

Now some Mark Knopfler...
    Bev

+ Reply to Thread