+ Reply to Thread
Page 564 of 2920 FirstFirst ... 6446451455456256356456556657461466410641564 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 29193

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Dan.

101 Jukebox Classics
    CD

Just Testing a Sony CDP-XE220 - Its not bad considering...Very Musical Sounding - Plays anything.. - Playing through the extremely Mini JVC's in the avatar and sounding nice...
    Receiver
    1980 Yamaha CR 2020
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Rogers LS7

Secondary
    Sony HCD SD1 Receiver with built in CD Player
    Mordaunt Short MS10
    Sony SA CS1 Subwoofer

I'm Andy.

Earlier this morning, could be a reflection of my state of mind at present
    Gary Numan - Splinter, songs from a broken mind
    HV Electrical Engineer - SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel) Plant

I'm Andy.

A touch of nostalgia now;
    Rick Wakeman - journey to the Centre of the Earth

I'm Andy.

John Hiatt - Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns

I'm sorted.

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Dancin Donkey Walker View Post
    A touch of nostalgia now;
    Rick Wakeman - journey to the Centre of the Earth

Remember buying that in the day. Had a few of his themed albums. Sure it was at least 3 maybe 4. There was a winter olympics one i think and my fav king arthur
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Remember buying that in the day. Had a few of his themed albums. Sure it was at least 3 maybe 4. There was a winter olympics one i think and my fav king arthur
    I agree with regard to the King Arthur release. quite enjoyed a lot of his stuff, though some could be a bit bland at times.
    Still one of my fav synth player though. I have actually met him after a gig in Middlesbrough, really nice bloke and very tall too

I'm Andy.

Jesse Cook - Nomad

I'm sorted.

+ Reply to Thread