+ Reply to Thread
Page 1741 of 2986 FirstFirst ... 74112411641169117311739174017411742174317511791184122412741 ... LastLast
Results 17,401 to 17,410 of 29854

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by enrae8 View Post
    Please don’t hold back
    Two out of three ain’t bad though
    I'll see about putting it through an RCM - Mike (Jac Hawk) has offered to do this for me in the past, I might just take him up on that. I have heard that new pressings aren't necessarily free of groove-crap.

Very much enjoying the Eagles album, doesn't sound quite like on your set up, but then I knew it wouldn't. Still great though
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm neil.

I have a couple of Peter Gabriel half speed remasters that are absolutely dreadful - came out of the inner sleeve looking like they’d been laid on a very dusty floor and pushed around with a muddy boot
    Hell freezes over - sound quality for a live album up there with the best - glad you’re enjoying it

I'm Steve.

May be the best live recording I have now, perhaps only bettered by my Hugh Masekela "Hope" album. But it's a close thing

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm neil.

I often find I don’t necessarily have to like the artist if the SQ is top notch - you can’t beat a well made album

I'm Steve.

I sometimes find this with live shows on Sky Arts - I drop upon a gig by someone I'm not fussed about, but top notch sound engineering keeps me watching, and I find I quite like them after all

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm neil.

Spot on

I'm sorted.

I'm Adrian.

Just so good, sounds like new after its ultrasonic clean.

The Jimi Hendrix Experience ‎– Electric Ladyland Part 2
    Label: Track Record ‎– 613017
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
    Released: 1969

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

Bob Marley & The Wailers ‎– Legend (The Best Of Bob Marley And The Wailers)
    Label: Island Records ‎– BMW 1
    Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Gatefold

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Dominick.

Christmas present

+ Reply to Thread