+ Reply to Thread
Page 2973 of 2973 FirstFirst ... 19732473287329232963297129722973
Results 29,721 to 29,724 of 29724

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Dominick.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Yes it's my partner who does all they buying and selling. She did reasonably well today, making £72 profit.

I just take her there, and do the crossword, whilst she does all the haggling and sales spiel.
    Just how it should be We were going to do one today, but then decided we couldn't be bothered. So now it will be in two weeks' time.

Right now I've got this on for Anita, as she wanted a nap and the Paul Simon CD I was playing was keeping her awake.

Snoring like a good 'un now
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

I'll try to describe the Paul Simon CD I was playing before, but it won't be easy - I've never heard it before, never heard of it even.

The cover informs me "Soundscapes by Brian Eno", with contributions from Steve Gadd (drums) and Bill Frisell (guitar). Some highly-regarded names there, but I can't decide whether sticking them all together is a good thing or not. I like roast dinners and I like blackcurrant cheesecake, but not together on the same plate. And I suspect Eno is the cheesecake in this analogy. I dunno, maybe it'll grow on me.

Actually Paul may be the cheesecake - Years ago while we were watching Saturday night telly, a pissed-up bloke we'd never seen before stumbled into our living room, unlit fag in hand. I had to explain to him he'd got the wrong address while ushering him out of the house. Maybe Paul Simon similarly stumbled into the wrong recording studio, but decided to 'go for it' anyway

It may even be that buying too many CDs at once has left me jaded and over-critical, and really the album is excellent. I'll give it another go in a couple of weeks.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

I always avoid anything that's had Eno within a hundred yards of it.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread