+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 2945 FirstFirst ... 21461466470471271371471571672476481412141714 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 29445

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Postman and amazon delivered yesterday & today and finally getting the chance to work through..

Solstafir: Berdreyminn 2LP.

If you liked Otta, you'll enjoy this. A little more melodic with some symphonic prog. leanings. Still lots of atmosphere and that guitar sound.

Beatles: Sgt Peppers 2LP

Only had the chance to play the outtakes (sides 3 & 4) the remix /master is up next.
    Superb package and quiet pressing. It really has been done properly

and the postie even brought my copy of "Shindig" ( always an interesting read)

Got my double orange just recently too. Not heard it yet

Is sgt p. The 2 disc stereo ?
    Last edited by struth; 27-05-2017 at 17:15.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Thundercat - Drunk

Soul, jazz fusion nice chilled out vibe.

Album sadly isn't a patch on set he did recently on Jools Hollands Later. Better live than on record.

Earlier on Dead Can Dance - Into The Labyrinth, on vinyl then CD.
    Regards Neil

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Got my double orange just recently too. Not heard it yet

Is sgt p. The 2 disc stereo ?

Indeedy it is. Within / Without you is just finishing as I type. IMHO and I'm not biased well worth the purchase..
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

A strange voice but I like him
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Andy.

Starting today off with Tony Bennett while I do some preparation work for a site visit next week.
    Tony Bennett - Playing With My Friends

HV Electrical Engineer - SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel) Plant

I'm Grant.

BBC Radiophonic Workshop... The Living Planet.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

Oz Noy - Twisted Blues, vol 1

I'm Andy.

Ry Cooder - Jazz

I'm Eamonn.

Default .

Jack Harris, The Wide Afternoon
    James Vincent McMorrow, True Care

I'm Kevin.