+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 2920 FirstFirst ... 17157162166166967067167267368172177111711671 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 29196

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Mike.

Some disco/electronica cross over:

Jamiroquai - Automaton (Tidal FLAC 16/44.1, 2017)
    I'm usually not into disco music but this has got some swagger and Jamiroquai lends it a bit of quirkyness!

I'm Mike.

Roger Waters - Amused To Death (LP)
    https://www.discogs.com/Roger-Waters...elease/7273298

I'm Grant.

One of my favorites this
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
    Well technically I'm not spinning anything (Deezer in my BMW) and it was this morning not right now... but I was grinning broadly and laughing loudly as I heard title track Next by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band for the first time in (crikey!) 40 years:

If you haven't heard it, do.

EDIT:On the way home just now, I heard another track Faith Healer which I'd completely forgotten about. Absolutely brilliant first 2 1/2 minutes, and personally i like the whole track. Musically creative.
    Great album that too.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Kick ass
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Good southern rock

I'm Mike.

Mothership - High Strangeness ( Tidal Stream )

https://www.discogs.com/Mothership-H...master/1136929

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Excellent soundtrack that...

Now,
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dan.

Deep Purple - Fireball -
    Vinyl

Through £5 worth of Technics SU 600 - SL J110R Turntable - and a pair of speakers of course
    Receiver
    1980 Yamaha CR 2020
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Rogers LS7

Secondary
    Sony HCD SD1
    Radioshack Phono Preamp with Thorens TD 125 MK1 Turntable , SME 3009 SII Non Improved , Shure V15 II
    Mordaunt Short MS 10
    Sony SA CS1 Subwoofer

+ Reply to Thread