+ Reply to Thread
Page 670 of 2920 FirstFirst ... 17057062066066866967067167268072077011701670 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 29193

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Grant.

Brilliant album this, and his stories excellent. Ive got it on vinyl(stereo version), cd, and as a file. Used to have the rarer mono issue but sold it.
    Last edited by struth; 03-04-2017 at 16:33.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dan.

Spinning a few 12's too many to list - just having a little bit of fun...

UB40 / Marillion / Iron Maiden / Style Council / Karyn white
    Receiver
    1980 Yamaha CR 2020
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Rogers LS7

Secondary
    Sony HCD SD1 Receiver with built in CD Player
    Mordaunt Short MS10
    Sony SA CS1 Subwoofer

I'm Mike.

So far this morning...

Tangerine Dream - Rubycon (LP)
    https://www.discogs.com/Tangerine-Dr...elease/2286943

Tangerine Dream - Force Majeure (LP)
    https://www.discogs.com/Tangerine-Dr...elease/1439704

Thin Lizzy - thunder and lightning (LP)
    https://www.discogs.com/Thin-Lizzy-T...elease/2519990

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    So far this morning...

Have you been rootin' through my album collection?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaGTV View Post
    Have you been rootin' through my album collection?
    well, actually ..... 😀

I'm Grant.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

I'm Nigel.

Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

Well technically I'm not spinning anything (Deezer in my BMW) and it was this morning not right now... but I was grinning broadly and laughing loudly as I heard title track Next by the Sensational Alex Harvey Band for the first time in (crikey!) 40 years:

If you haven't heard it, do.

EDIT:On the way home just now, I heard another track Faith Healer which I'd completely forgotten about. Absolutely brilliant first 2 1/2 minutes, and personally i like the whole track. Musically creative.
    Last edited by TheFlash; 05-04-2017 at 18:17.

I'm Mike.

Pretty much local talents:

Benesser - Purpose & Cause (FLAC 16/44.1, 2015)

+ Reply to Thread