+ Reply to Thread
Page 708 of 745 FirstFirst ... 208608658698706707708709710718 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7448

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Mike.

Airbag - Disconnected ( Spotify )

https://open.spotify.com/user/121205...NpQjw2AdC2G4yV

I'm Mike.

Three splendid sounding performances by talented ladies!

Shawn Colvin - Steady On (LP, CBS 466142 1, 1989)

Tina Turner - Foreign Affair (LP, Capitol/EMI 064 7 91873 1, 1989)

Tracy Chapman - Crossroads (LP, Elektra 9 60888-1, 1989)

By coincidence i just noticed they are all from 1989 and, surprise (irony) , mastered by Bob Ludwig!

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant ....
    Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind.
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.7- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS. - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP. -AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - TANDBERG TCD310 CASS - CARTS.. ACD xlm mk1 integra, AT95 Shibata, SHURE M55E original, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant ....
    IMUTO TAURUS X4 BATTERY SUPPLY. - RPI2B & AUDIOPHONICS DAC running MOODE 3.7- TONBRUX BATTERY SUPPLY & CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no1 - JBE SERIES 3 SLATEDECK & EMOTIVA XPS-1 PHONO - DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS. - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP. -AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER22, SPOTIFY PREMIUM- KINPS CABLES, SMSL M6 MINIDAC, CHROMECAST2 AUDIO DONGLE no2 POWERED BY ANKER BATTERY PSU - FULL RANGE TWIN & SINGLE TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - TANDBERG TCD310 CASS - CARTS.. ACD xlm mk1 integra, AT95 Shibata, SHURE M55E original, JVC MD1029. - RCA CABLES BY BRIAN SPKR CABLES BY MOI HAIR BY MARCO FEET BY ELECTRICBEACH - MAINS REGENERATED BY POWERINSPIRED AND FILTERED BY BELKIN PUREAV.

I'm Andy.

Well back in the UK far quicker than I had intended.
    Arrived in Abu Dhabi and spent 2 days of medicals and security passes and other surprises too.
    Got to within 15 minutes of being picked up and taken to the airport to fly out to Das Island, when the guy I was traveling with found out his Mother had just passed away.
    So, turn around and back home within 15hrs. The company we were working with were great and understanding, so looks like I'll be back there in the next couple of weeks.
    Anyway, having a nice weekend off and started today listening to;

Martin Taylor - Spirit of Django

Andy - SDDW

Lead Tutor - Electrical HV/LV Training and Authorisation

I'm Andy.

Jeff Beck - Emotion and Commotion

Andy - SDDW

Lead Tutor - Electrical HV/LV Training and Authorisation

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Mike.

Is it just me? If theres a guitar on the cover ot makes me really, really sceptical about the contents of the album...
    Naturally there are exceptions but lots of them actually confirms my prejudice, Guitar on the cover~Gigantic ego masturbating with favorite instrument

"I'll get me coat"

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaGTV View Post
    Is it just me? If theres a guitar on the cover ot makes me really, really sceptical about the contents of the album...
    Naturally there are exceptions but lots of them actually confirms my prejudice, Guitar on the cover~Gigantic ego masturbating with favorite instrument

"I'll get me coat"
    Ray Davis? really? or should I say Sir Ray now lol. Pretty talented guy
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm pedantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread