+ Reply to Thread
Page 587 of 2944 FirstFirst ... 8748753757758558658758858959763768710871587 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 29436

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by nthall View Post
    I don't think I've heard that one.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    It's the usual Nick Cave - upbeat songs about death, downbeat love songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckletheuncivil View Post
    It's the usual Nick Cave - upbeat songs about death, downbeat love songs.

Nice. I'll have to check it out.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by nthall View Post
    I think I have around 20,000 LPs now.
    Blimey. And I thought my couple of hundred took up too much room.

I just hope you don't decide to bung them all through a record cleaning machine. Nobody'd see you for a year or so.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by jollyfix View Post

Edgar Broughton band, vinyl, back to my vinyl set up at last .
    Hotel Room was a great single. I bought it in the day and still have it now. I guess it must have been played on Radio Caroline / whatever name it had at the time, we lived approx. 20 miles from where that ship was moored and I never listened to anything else.

It actually wasn't on the "meat" album which again I've had since when but it is a bonus track on the CD.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post

I just hope you don't decide to bung them all through a record cleaning machine. Nobody'd see you for a year or so.
    indeed, you would really need a big room for storage with a concrete floor. Ive reduced tremendously but still have too many now for my needs. Thinking about getting a storage bay for some records so I can have them out instead of the boxes.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post

Was thinking that if I ended up with 20,000 I'd have to either move or put one of the kids in the shed.

I'm Nathan.

Was thinking that if I ended up with 20,000 I'd have to either move or put one of the kids in the shed.

Cleaning them is a pain in the ass. I can run 12 at once now. That makes it easier. I have four walls stacked floor to ceiling at home, and more in conditioned storage. I got most of them from buying people's whole collections. I rotate a couple of crates in and out every week. I just bought another 7,000 45s off of eBay.

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Hotel Room was a great single. I bought it in the day and still have it now. I guess it must have been played on Radio Caroline / whatever name it had at the time, we lived approx. 20 miles from where that ship was moored and I never listened to anything else.

It actually wasn't on the "meat" album which again I've had since when but it is a bonus track on the CD.
    yep not on that LP, just couldn't find the comp ( bunch of 45's,Broughton band all green on the cover) on you tube.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Kevin.

Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

Bought this just before Tony Blair came to power. Any ideas what we'll remember 20 years after Trumpton?

I'm Nathan.

Bought this just before Tony Blair came to power. Any ideas what we'll remember 20 years after Trumpton?
    Probably another 2-3 shitty Presidents that came after him. We've been on a roll.

+ Reply to Thread