+ Reply to Thread
Page 740 of 2931 FirstFirst ... 24064069073073873974074174275079084012401740 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 29304

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm Kevin.

Started with The Stranglers

Now playing Stiff Little Fingers

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckletheuncivil View Post
    Started with The Stranglers

Now playing Stiff Little Fingers

Yes ..Kevin, great choice...
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Grant.

The man in black
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

Now there is a coincidence Grant.
    It's nearly at the end of the disc, have been listening to this.
    Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison

HV Electrical Engineer - SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel) Plant

I'm Grant.

I like that one too. was a great gig..... out among the stars doesnt get the credit it deserves. its one of his best
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I like that one too. was a great gig..... out among the stars doesnt get the credit it deserves. its one of his best
    Not had a listen to that one, will search it out soon.

I'm Grant.

was recorded in the 80's by Billy Sherrill but shelved. Cash was at an alltime low popularity wise. His son found it after his death
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Now one of Leonard's best

recitation

You came to me this morning and you handled me like meat. You'd have to be a man to know how good that feels, how sweet. My mirrored twin, my next of kin, I'd know you in my sleep and who but you would take me in
    A thousand kisses deep
    I loved you when you opened like a lily to the heat, see I'm just another snowman standing in the rain and sleet, who loved you with his frozen love and his second hand physique, with he is and all he was
    A thousand kisses deep
    I know you had to lie to me, I know you had to cheat, to pose all hot and high behind the veils of shear deceit, a perfect born aristocrat so elegant and cheap, I'm old but I'm still into that
    A thousand kisses deep
    I'm good at love, I'm good at hate, its in between I freeze. Been working out, but its too late, it's been to late for years. But you look good, you really do, they love you on the street. If I could move I'd kneel for you
    A thousand kisses deep
    The autumn moved across your skin, got something in my eye, a light that doesn't need to live, and doesn't need to die. A riddle in the book of love, obscure and obsolete, to witness tear and time and blood
    A thousand kisses deep
    I'm still working with the wine, still dancing cheek to cheek, the band is playing Auld Laing Sine, but the heart will not retreat. I ran with Dez and I sang with Ray, I never had their sweep, but once or twice they let me play
    A thousand kisses deep
    I loved you when you opened like a lily to heat, just another snowman standing in the sleet, who loved you with his frozen love, his second hand physique, with all he is, and all he was
    A thousand kisses deep
    But you don't need to hear me now, and every word I speak, it counts against me anyhow
    A thousand kisses deep
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andy.

Rick Wakeman - No Earthly Connection

I'm Grant.

Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

Solstafir
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread